1. This afternoon, there will be a meeting in the south and north ends of the church. Children will be baptized in both ends.
2. This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Johnson to come forward and lay an egg at the altar.
3. The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the church basement on Friday afternoon.
4. A bean super will be held on Saturday evening in the church basement. Music will follow.
5. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Belzer.
6. For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
7. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
8. Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
9. Don’t let worry kill you off – let the church help.